Michael L. Hawkins
Michael L. Hawkins graduated from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky in 1992 with a degree in Economics. He received his law degree in 1995 from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law in Highland Heights, Kentucky and became a member of the Kentucky Bar Association in 1995.
From 1998 until 2001, Michael was a partner at Cleveland & Hawkins, L.L.P. and served as an Assistant to the Commonwealth Attorney in Franklin County from 1998 until 2004.
In 2001, Michael started his own firm, Michael L. Hawkins & Associates, P.L.L.C., which currently employs two associate attorneys and 3 office support staff. The firm handles a wide array of cases in Frankfort, Lexington, Louisville, Shelbyville, Lawrenceburg, Versailles, and other communities throughout Franklin, Fayette, Jefferson, Shelby, Anderson, Carroll, Gallatin, Henry, Scott, Owen, and Woodford counties in Kentucky in various legal areas.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Kentucky, 1995
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D. - 1995
- Centre College, Danville, Kentucky
- B.A. - 1992
- Major: Economics
- Honest, Hard Working People Just Like You
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Commonwealth of Kentucky, 48th Judicial Circuit, Assistant Commonwealth Attorney, 09/1998 to 08/2004
- Cleveland & Hawkins, L.L.P., Partner, 09/1998 to 01/2001
- Cleveland & Ayer, Associate Attorney and Un-Named Equity Partner, 10/1995 to 09/1998
We don’t have just clients; we’re developing relationships that become friendships
– Michael L. Hawkins